Wrap your facebook Jan 15th-31st

scrpncrzy

With all of the new Facebook timeline changes, we can now "wrap" our own cover photo (header). I have seen several fun new headers that stores do and now you can do a fancy header too.

PDW is having a Wrap your Facebook challenge for our second variety challenge for January. Scraps of Candy has generously created a size guide template for you with the correct dimensions so you can create your own Facebook Time Line Cover. I have also added in a template for you based on Candy's guide to get you started.

It is super easy to do (just like creating a smaller layout). Once you have the timeline function on your profile simply press the change cover button and then upload your layout to Facebook. If you don't have the Timeline Feature already and want to convert your page yourself, you can find out how to do so here.

Please show off your new timeline cover to us by posting it in the gallery and in this thread. We want to see your new wrapper!

Challenge will end on the last day of the month.

Here is my new Facebook Wrap using a kit by Southern Creek Designs.
mine.jpg

You can download the templates here.

You will earn one Wrapper Point for completing this challenge and an additional bonus point if you complete it using only PDW products.

Last edited by a moderator:

scrapsofcandy

Administrator
Staff member
Here's mine:

FBTimeLine_FrigidBreeze.jpg

You can also create Timeline photos for events (birth, graduation, etc) that you have listed on your Facebook Timeline. The sizes are the same. :)

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Great . Ready to make one now. Just wondered though about designer permissions and copyright if I use a scrapkit then publish on Facebook. Does a PU tou cover this use?

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Thanks Lisa,

I'm trying to set up a Facebook account just to display my scrapbooking pages ( my extended family aren't interested in them) so this would be a good place to play with Timeline.
My basic one:
Sandie03_FB-Basic.jpg

My second try: sandie03-FB-template-more.jpg

Last edited: