VP #2 November 2019 - Scraplift

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
Welcome to the second Variety Pack challenge of November!

Have you seen the fabulous layouts uploaded into our gallery? I hope you have! Rather than picking a layout I like, I’m giving you the opportunity to find a hidden gem in the PDW gallery and scraplift it. We have some truly talented scrapbookers here. So here are your instructions –

1. Go to the gallery

2. Scroll down and on the left hand side, under the Posting Calendar, 3 random layouts will appear

3. Pick one of those layouts and click on it

4. Comment on the layout (if you haven’t already)

5. Scraplift it!

6. Come back here to this thread, link to both the chosen layout and your layout so we can see the layouts! Oh and if you’re willing, leave a link to your scraplifted layout, on your chosen layout so they can see it too!

Here’s my chosen layout - 2 Months by Juliemarie

Here’s my scralifted layout – 1 Happy Little Boy

Here's the important PDW Stuff.

1. Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer.
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety pack Challenge Gallery

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products!

Be sure to keep track of your layouts & include links

Don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you have any! I can’t wait to see your layouts.

Last edited:

Tbear

Fantastic scraplift!! Off to the gallery for my hidden gem. Back later with a lift.

majula

I run with Scissors

And here is my scraplift:

Last edited:

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors

And here is my scraplift:
Love your chickens! Hubby's cousin raises them out in California!

Tbear

My random selection included this delightful layout by Cinderella (how lucky for me!)
1574081734995.png
Oh Boy
And here's my lift:
1574081808475.png
Oh Girl

G.J.

I got the same page on my random choices, so I decided lift it, I love the design. Here's my take, thank you so much for hosting.
Stand up high.jpg

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
Thank you to everyone who scrapped a layout for the challenge. I've have internet woes but things have improved enough now so I can leave you all some love in the gallery!