VP#2 May 2019 Shape It Up!

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Hi there, sorry this is a little late...life happens! ♥

Your 2nd VP Challenge this month will be all about SHAPES!
How often do you think of the shapes you are using when you are creating a page? The page itself is square or rectangular usually; there are mats that are rectangular/square/circle, etc. Flowers, brads, the list goes on...Shapes are all around and I can say I don't even think about them!

*Your challenge is to create a page with shapes...that you will use to create a large shape that must be at least 1/3 of the size of your page. *
Example: Choose your large shape, let's say a circle. You are going to create that circle with another shape- say hearts, flowers, triangles, it can be any shape but there must be multiples to create your main shape. You can use circles to create a circle, etc also. You could even create a letter- that is a shape!
You can layer over your main shape, as long as that shape and pieces are still able to be made out what they are (ex: the circle of hearts, or whatever). Be creative and have some fun with this- colors, textures, patterns etc.

I've been sick and haven't had a chance to get my page done...but I will try to do that ASAP. I cannot wait to see what everyone creates and if you have ANY questions, tag me here and I will get to it as soon as I see it.

"Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety Pack Challenge Gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of themonth in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing thechallenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!"

Tbear

Sure hope you're feeling better! Knock on wood (or in my case...pressed wood covered in fake grains. Hey, the desk was on sale!) we haven't been sick this spring.
I think all the rain drowned the nasty pollen that usually attacks my sinuses. LOL!

G.J.

Hope you are feeling better my dear. I love this challenge, here's mine. I used flower and circle shape.
Flower5.jpg

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Wow ladies, I am loving the pages!
After a day trip to the beach- where I felt better than I had in weeks- I feel horrible again now that I am home. ALLERGIES and I have a hate/hate relationship and this year is bad.

I am going to scrap a page this weekend and I am off to leave all of you some love in the gallery! :)

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Wow, I didn't get my page done (for the challenge) but I will definitely be doing one with this!! Fantastic pages ladies!