VP #2 March 2020 - Font

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
Welcome to the second Variety Pack challenge of March!

In this crazy world we find ourselves a part of today (anyone got any extra toilet paper???) our second Variety challenge is going to be super easy. Who needs one for more thing to stress over???!!! Not me!!!!

So I’ve selected this new font Slabor Brush from Dafont. Use this font in any way somewhere on your layout whether it be for the title or for journaling.

Click on the font name to go straight to the font - Slabor Brush

Don’t forget to come back here to this thread and link to your layout so we can see the layouts and leave some love in the gallery!

Here’s my layout –

Here's the important PDW Stuff.

1. Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer.
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety pack Challenge Gallery

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products!

Be sure to keep track of your layouts & include links. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you have any! I can’t wait to see your layouts.

lou

My husband lost his job as of yesterday morning. It has huge implication for us and we'll have to move countries soon.
But today was a beautiful day. The kids don't know any of that yet, as we would not have the answers yet to the questions they may have. And it was sunny and mid 80s. So i need to remember it was a beautiful day, and so will tomorrow.

snojewel

I run with Scissors

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
These layouts are fabulous! I'm off to leave some love for you all (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤