VP 2 December 2018

neeltje

Late Bloomer
This is the last VarietyPack challenge of 2018. And I guess everyone is busy with preparing for Christmas and the New year celebrations. No time to create a perfect scrap.
Well that is what you can do for this challenge. Create a MESSED-UP page.
Use a kit that doesn`t match with the theme of your photo`s. A jounal that is a complete different story than what your page shows.
Be creative in doing it all wrong!! And above all, have fun!!

"Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the (specific challenge gallery) and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!"

And here is my page made with Haunted Carrousel by SouthernCreek Designs
SCD_HauntedCarousel_paper9.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
This challenge was to create a "messed up" page.
I was surprised how easy it was to create - even using one of my favourite kits.
Mismatch the page colour and photo ( I'm glad I kept this photo...knew it would be useful one day), mismatch lots of strong patterns with delicate elements and florals, and a very ornate font. Then make all elements heavily shadowed to all "float".
PDW-VP2-Dec--Messed-up.jpg

JenniferJ

The Nut of my Kingdom
LOL Neeltje this seemed so simple but once I got started on it I found it harder of a challenge than I realized! It was fun though! I love a good challenge! LOL
OutOfSeason.jpg