VP#2 April 2019 - Scraplift

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
Welcome to the second Variety Pack challenge of April!

Have you seen the fabulous layouts uploaded into our gallery? I hope you have! Rather than picking a layout I like, I’m giving you the opportunity to find a hidden gem in the PDW gallery and scraplift it. We have some truly talented scrapbookers here. So here are your instructions –

1. Go to the gallery

2. Scroll down and on the left hand side, under the Posting Calendar, 3 random layouts will appear

3. Pick one of those layouts and click on it

4. Comment on the layout (if you haven’t already)

5. Scraplift it!

6. Come back here to this thread, link to both the chosen layout and your layout so we can see them both! Oh and if you’re willing, leave a link to your scraplifted layout, on your chosen layout so they can see it too!

Here’s my chosen layout - Love my bug by crazsquaw

artgal_this_life_pg1.jpg

Here’s my scraplifted layout – Climb

PDW_2019_04_VP2-S2.jpg

Here's the important PDW Stuff.

1. Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer.
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety pack Challenge Gallery

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products!

Have fun and I can't wait to see your layouts :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
OK...so I didn't read the directions completely, but I did scraplift and I went and commented on the page and several others...:oops:;) Here's my lift, using Chicks & Lambs by Fran B Designs. Photos taken by my friend, Scott Allen Johnson, of some of the new lambs & sheep on their farm.
AND, by the way, what a sneakily great way to get people to comment on layouts in the gallery!
Lambs.jpg
https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=93438&title=lambs&cat=893

Last edited:

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
OK...so I didn't read the directions completely, but I did scraplift and I went and commented on the page and several others...:oops:;) Here's my lift, using Chicks & Lambs by Fran B Designs. Photos taken by my friend, Scott Allen Johnson, of some of the new lambs & sheep on their farm.
AND, by the way, what a sneakily great way to get people to comment on layouts in the gallery!
View attachment 156833
https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=93438&title=lambs&cat=893
That's ok Betsy! I'm thrilled (as I'm sure Becki is too) that you scraplifted my page ;)