VP #1 September – My Secret Talent!

Discussion in 'Variety Pack Challenges' started by Kimberly Stewart, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Kimberly Stewart

Kimberly Stewart Designing Ninjas

This Variety Pack Challenge is My Secret Talent Challenge.

I would love to learn about your secret talents! You know, the things that most people won’t know about you.

For example, my secret talent is that I can write with both hands, at the same time while writing the same word, with the right hand writing in the right direction and the left going in the left direction. My left is obviously not as good as my right because I am predominately right handed but it is readable. LOL I will have to have someone take a picture of me doing that and show you.

Your challenge, should you accept it:

1. Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer.

2. Create a new layout for this challenge only.

3. Please be sure include at least 1 photo of your secret talent and a bit of journaling to tell us about it and maybe even how you discovered that you had this fabulous talent!

4. Post your fabulous creation in the Variety pack Challenge Gallery here by Midnight EST, on Thursday, September 15th.

5. Be sure to come back to this thread and leave us a link to your masterpiece so that we can all leave you some love and so that I can be sure to get the posting gift to you!

For accepting this challenge, you will receive this posting gift:

KSTEW_MonkeysAtTheBeachMini2.jpg

The posting gift will be PM’d to you on Friday, September 16th by me!

The posting gift will be sent to you via PM (the PDW forum private message) so be sure to check your private messages in the forum. You can set your private messaging to send you an instant notification email when you receive a PM!

Don’t forget: All challenges are worth 1 PDW Wrapper. Each layout that is completed and posted in the correct challenge thread and gallery will be valued at 1 Wrapper. 1 Bonus Wrapper will be given if 100% PDW designer product is used to complete the challenge. All Wrapper points will need to be tracked in our It's A Wrap Challenge Tracking thread so that your Wrapper points can be checked and verified. For every 20 wrappers accumulated you will received a $5.00 gift card for the PDW store!
    [/COLOR]

Elizabeth Weaver and crazsquaw like this.
  2. stater

stater Well-Known Member

Here's mine:

Talent.jpg

Journaling reads:

I once won 1st prize in a Girl Scout baking contest. My top layer kept trying to slide off so I had toothpicks holding it on. Even with that mine was the best. Was it the flavor maybe or maybe it was the best of the worst. I’ll never know... ha. In either case they declared I had a talent. So I’ve been baking ever since. My stuff may not always be the prettiest, but I’ve never had a soul turn anything down. I reckon what is secret about my talent is it is all in the taste!

Kimberly Stewart likes this.
  3. lebjs

lebjs A Kiwi living in Oz

Oh my I'm going to have to put my thinking cap for this one!

4. barbaraj

barbaraj Well-Known Member

Here's mine:

sept-variety-1.jpg

5. canpeg

canpeg Active Member

Well at least I have an idea, but slowing the calendar down, is going to be a problem. I'll see how I go. Have to empty a few rooms to get some carpet laid this week. The packing of stuff, just for a day ... I thought I'd done my last packing when we moved 3 years ago.

6. lebjs

lebjs A Kiwi living in Oz

7. demma_b13

demma_b13 Designing Ninjas

8. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

9. Kimberly Stewart

Kimberly Stewart Designing Ninjas

Posting gifts have been sent out! Be sure to check your private messages!

10. sandie03

sandie03 I run with Scissors

Running late- too busy being a Dissectologist this month.

PDW-VP1-Secret-Talent.jpg

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  11. flutterbychelle

flutterbychelle I run with Scissors

That is a talent I've never heard of. How unique and awesome! I'd love to see a picture!