VP#1 December 2018

Discussion in 'Variety Pack Challenges' started by crazsquaw, Dec 4, 2018.

1. crazsquaw

crazsquaw Challenge Master

Can you believe it is almost 2019? I sure can't, but I am ready for it to be a better year for sure! :)

This challenge will be a pretty easy one...or it should be anyway! I want to see some pages with a photo that is coming out of the frame (as in Out of the Box, or OOB).

Here are your requirements for this challenge: You must use at least one photo and at least one frame (the said photo must be framed, and some of the photo coming out over the frame...for lack of better terms that my brain isn't telling me to type right now LOL- this link says it better: https://ezinearticles.com/?Scrapbook-Page-Ideas---How-To-Create-An-Out-of-Bounds-Layout&id=5159152 )

I will post my page here soon, time got away with me...I can't wait to see all of your pages!!

"Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
    1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
    2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
    3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
    4. Upload your layout to the Variety Pack Challenge Gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
    5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
    !"

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  2. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

I'm in! I've been Out of the Box and more accurately, Out of Bounds all my life :D

crazsquaw likes this.
  3. Betsyfru

Betsyfru I run with Scissors

4. JenniferJ

JenniferJ The Nut of my Kingdom

and mine...
    NaughtyorNice1.jpg

snojewel and Tbear like this.
  5. snojewel

snojewel I run with Scissors

6. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member