VP#1 April (April 1-15)

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
April is a special month for me: not only will I celebrate my birthday, we also celebrate our wedding anniversary.
So with that in mind, this challenge is a a recipe created around my family and the month of April.

Rules are pretty simple:
* Create a new and unique page following the steps provided in the recipe.
* Upload to the page in the VP-challenge gallery and don't forget to post it with a link in this thread as well.

Here's your recipe. Know that you can Always add more, as long as the things asked for in the recipe are on your page.
1. April is the 4th month and our household contains 3 humans. So of these 3 things (solids, patterned papers and photos) I need to see 4 (so 4 solids, 4 patterned papers and 4 photos).
2. Most of the humans in our household are girls, so I want to see some girly colors, preferably pink, lilac, purple, but pastels (like light blue, yellow or green) will do too. If you still can't figure that out, something with glitters is okay as well.
3. Since I'll be celebrating my wedding anniversary and my birthday this month, I want to see something representing a party. This could be anything, e.g. a flag, banner, balloon, confetti, etc.
4. And last but not least, we have 2 animals in our household too (if we don't count the uninvited bugs). I want to see some sort of animal on your page.
Don't forget you can add anything else your page needs, e.i. shadows, more elements, journaling, a title, etc.

Here's my own page:
(coming soon)

General challenge info:
"Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety Pack Challenge Gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.

5. Please update your thread by the end of the month to assure the points are counted on time.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!!

Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!"

Julia

Sounds busy. So, to clarify, I need to use 8 papers in total (4 patterns & 4 solids)?

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
OH I LOVE IT!!!

@Julia and @stater: Yes, you need to use 2 of each of those paper styles, totaling 8 (You can make strips, cut into shapes, use a photo mat, etc to do this ;) )

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Oh my, these are all fab! Love your take on all those papers...
I still need to do my own page... just need to find time...
Thanks for playing along!

stater

Journaling reads: Zanne all decked out in her new rain gear. All she needs is the rain. Rain, rain please come today!

Waint_for_Rain.jpg

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Awesome pages. Thanks to all for playing!
Sorry I wasn't around much... Busy at work, busy designing and busy getting ready for my vacation... Leaving tomorrow for Disneyland Paris and Paris (and more, but we don't know yet).

Tbear

Awesome pages. Thanks to all for playing!
Sorry I wasn't around much... Busy at work, busy designing and busy getting ready for my vacation... Leaving tomorrow for Disneyland Paris and Paris (and more, but we don't know yet).
Lucky, lucky you!! You're going to scrap all those photos when you get back, right?