VIP#1 - October Font Challenge

Carla

Designing Ninjas
Well for heaven's Sake! It looks like I am late again!

This month's 1st VIP Challenge is a FONT challenge. Everyone likes fonts and most of us that have been scrapbooking for a while or blogging probably have a ton of them! I know that I have so many, it is quite hard to remember what I have and I know there are a few that I haven't used yet!

Anyway, your challenge for the 1t part of the month is to download and use the font, "SWEET HIPSTER". This is a free font and can be downloaded here from DAfont.

October-Font-Challenge.jpg

Here are the requirements
1. To receive points you must use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety Pack Challenge Gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
LOL I absolutely have 1000’s of fonts (I’m kind of an addict) and I know for sure that I haven’t used many of them!

The font you chose is AMAZING and I love it!!
Only problem is that when I go to grab fonts for a font challenge...I end up with a few more :D

neeltje

Late Bloomer
Romajo-SST3-template2.jpg

Carla

Designing Ninjas
I am loving all of the layouts using this month's font! I have noticed that no one has used the swirls with the font. You can access them with the ( ).

sarahm172

Here is mine