Variety Pack Challenge June 1 - 15 2018 (Poster Inspiration)

Discussion in 'Variety Pack Challenges' started by JenniferJ, Jun 2, 2018.

1. JenniferJ

JenniferJ The Nut of my Kingdom

Welcome to a new Variety Pack Challenge. I am JenniferJ and I will be your host for this challenge.

adrift.jpg

For this challenge use the above image of a movie poster for "Adrift" as inspiration for your layout. It can be anything that inspires you from the colors, theme, placement, or practically anything! Just go wild and let's see what happens! LOL Be sure to tell us what your inspiration was!

I can't wait to see this movie! Anybody else already seen it or plan on it?

My Layout Coming.....

"Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:

1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
    2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
    3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
    4. Upload your layout to the Variety Pack Challenge Gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
    5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
    !"

crazsquaw likes this.
  2. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

I'm smellin' romance on the high seas :D

JenniferJ likes this.
  3. neeltje

neeltje Late Bloomer

smikeel, JenniferJ and Tbear like this.
  4. stater

stater Well-Known Member

The water & the boat inspired me.

Life_is_Good.jpg

5. Windswept

Windswept Well-Known Member

I was inspired by the title and also the boat on the water.

A Hurricane set this boat adrift in Apalachicola, Florida. It ended up all the way down to Tarpon Springs Florida.

The_United_50_-_Florida-HZ-Variety1CH-RS.jpg

6. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

7. tissie12

tissie12 Active Member

8. JenniferJ

JenniferJ The Nut of my Kingdom

Ya'll have been busy! All these are awesome! Headed to leave some loves now in the gallery!

9. sandie03

sandie03 I run with Scissors

My inspiration- neverending ocean, sand, a person "adrift" on the beach lost in thought.
    PDW-VP1-June-Adrift.jpg

10. lebjs

lebjs I run with Scissors

I was inspired by the two actors silhouettes and the bold title. I recently was looking through pictures from my BIL and SIL's wedding. This is the one picture I hadn't had a chance to scrap. So in honour of my BIL, who has passed, and their anniversary I scrapped this layout.

PDW_2018_06_VP-1.jpg

11. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

What a gorgeous wedding photo and such sad news. Care to share why he died?

12. lebjs

lebjs I run with Scissors

My poor dear BIL died from Diffuse large B Cell Lymphoma. He was only 39 :(

13. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

JenniferJ, smikeel and neeltje like this.
  14. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

What a horrible thing to happen to both of them.
    Hubby had a nephew who died around that age not that long ago.. His wife and two kids are still trying to get along without him.
    So very, very tragic.

15. lou

lou Active Member

I was inspired by the two photos superimposed (I did my first attempt at double exposure), the long horizontal strip (although I did not use it for the photo but for the paper strip at the top), the title (one big word, smaller subtitle).

GDS_Jun18_ST_Dae_Blush_2.jpg

16. smikeel

smikeel Well-Known Member

JenniferJ, neeltje and Tbear like this.
  17. barbaraj

barbaraj Well-Known Member

I was inspired by the two people, the boat and sea.

june-vvariety-1.jpg

JenniferJ and Tbear like this.