Uploading to Gallery

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by moemc, Sep 4, 2017.

1. moemc

moemc New Member

Hi, I am trying to upload a page to the Gallery and cannot see an upload button. I am a CT for Dae Designs and would really like to put her pages in the gallery. Please help. Here is a screen shot of what I'm seeing

Attached Files:

2. Betsyfru

Betsyfru I run with Scissors

Are you logged in? It should be between the profile button and the messages button.

3. A-M

A-M Active Member

I am thinking that if you are logged into the gallery and it does not show the "upload photos" button - you may need to have posted so many messages in the forum to allow you to upload to the gallery.

4. Romajo

Romajo Designing Ninjas

Did you sign up for the gallery? It does need a separate log-in...

5. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

I don't have an answer for you but...
    I wanted to say "Hi Mo!" So good to see you here!! Hope you have some time to join in the fun here. Your layouts are awesome and would be a terrific addition to the PDW gallery!

6. Betsyfru

Betsyfru I run with Scissors

I think Anne-Marie has hit the nail on the head. Go into the forum and post on some threads, that'll do it! I remember that from my early days. I played some of the games to get my count up.

7. moemc

moemc New Member

Thank you ladies for all your help. I'm off to the forum to post some things and then try to upload to the gallery.