Troubles with paypal.......

biancka

Goodmorning,

I wanted to purchase a few items but my paypal payment didn't go through and the site said I had to contact the seller so here I am. I have my paypal account linked to my bank-account and I know there's money in the account so not sure what went wrong. Is there anyone who can help me out ??

biancka

p.s. I even tried to use my creditcard linked to paypal but it's still rejected.

Last edited:

LisaAdmin

Rockin Ninja Boss
Staff member
You must live in the EU. We can't take orders from the EU, due to the Vat Moss. I know that there are some sites that are ignoring it, but that is just a bad idea. I keep trying to find a way to deal with this, but my accountant says no, and my bank says no :(

biancka

You must live in the EU. We can't take orders from the EU, due to the Vat Moss. I know that there are some sites that are ignoring it, but that is just a bad idea. I keep trying to find a way to deal with this, but my accountant says no, and my bank says no :(
Oh wow.......yes, I do live in the EU and PDW is the only scrap-site I can't order from. Too bad.......I saw some really nice items that I wanted to buy. I'll keep an eye on the site and hope there will be a solution soon. Thank you for letting me know !!