Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Happy (inter)National Scrapbooking Day!

This time I am hosting another Tic Tac Toe Challenge.
It's pretty simple. I'll post a grid, you pick your row and create a page with the 3 instructions.
If you post your page before Monday May 4 midnight EST, you'll get a small freebie minkit that goes with the bloghop.

Here's your grid, you choice if you go horizontal, vertical or diagonal. Besides the 3 instructions, you can add whatever your page needs.
1588276350538.png

And this is what you are playing for:
1588276384396.png

And here's a page I created myself. I went diagonal from top left to bottom right.
1588276440438.png

Have a happy scrappy and shoppy weekend!

Tbear

I'll be back (read that in Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice)
Guess now I'll need some throat smoothers or a sex change.

dawnald

So I went in the middle straight across! The kit's I used are Mistletoe and Wine, Snowbells RIng, Up to Snow Good and Snow Glows White kits. Very fun challenge. Thank you.

Attachments

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
Here's my pick for Tic Tac Toe

and Here is my layout. I also used one of your kits Marieke!

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Wow, have been away for awhile and so many beautiful pages have been posted. Thanks to all of you.
And those who haven't played yet, you still have time!

I have a layout I've been trying to post here and/or in the gallery for about 14 hours now with no luck. It tries for a while, and then I get a "Service unavailable" message and am told to contact a webmaster. Is anyone else having issues? It's the same with another scrapbook site I'm on.

Clairebear

mini Romajo Cheetah.jpgA friend of mine is a game ranger and guide and I LOVE to follow the animals via his photos on his Facebook page. Just one of three cheetah cubs from last year. Claire

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
I have a layout I've been trying to post here and/or in the gallery for about 14 hours now with no luck. It tries for a while, and then I get a "Service unavailable" message and am told to contact a webmaster. Is anyone else having issues? It's the same with another scrapbook site I'm on.
Just received your page from Lisa:
1588621779819.png