1. This month Sunday Specials will be cancelled. They will resume next month :)
    Dismiss Notice

Thursday

Discussion in 'Good Morning PDW!' started by LisaAdmin, Sep 20, 2018.

1. LisaAdmin

LisaAdmin Rockin Ninja Boss Staff Member

It's Thursday!~
    Did you know -Under extreme high pressure, diamonds can be made from peanut butter. I have to know HOW. I mean, really... based on this, my kitchen should be popping out diamonds left and right :)

AND- if you haven't already, go say ARGHHH in our piratey part of the forum, and take a walk through the scavenger hunt (there is more than one!)

2. LoveitScrapit

LoveitScrapit Designing Ninjas Staff Member

It's Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means one more waking up the drowsy sleepy kids for school and hearing them grumble and complain about getting up- before I get a wee break for the weekend when I don't have to worry about that mess. ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

3. barbaraj

barbaraj Well-Known Member

Just went shopping for Peanut Butter.... It helps me feet stick to the planks matey!

mrscwooddell and LoveitScrapit like this.
  4. neeltje

neeltje Late Bloomer

Yohey, I only use peanutbutter to make a sauce with the fright rice, but please Lisa write the instructions on a paper and put it in a bottle, than throw in the ocean, it wil come my way

LoveitScrapit likes this.
  5. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

Peanut butter into diamonds? Hmm....
    Come to think of it...Mr. Reece's did...or was that Mrs. Reece's? :rolleyes:

6. fl_connie

fl_connie I run with Scissors

Yep, still Thursday here - but not for long. Had a long, lazy day today.

7. Jazz2000

Jazz2000 Active Member

It's Friday & I'm up early b/c My son has a field trip that starts at 7:30 when normally his school starts at 9 am. And somehow I volunteered to be a driver??? I think I have to leave around 6:45 am to be at his school 7:15 bc of rush hour traffic. ugh. and we won't be back until 4:30 ish. And I'll have 4-5 13 year old boys... What did I sign up for myself?

8. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

Oh you must tell us how your field trip went...and scrapping pics too if you have 'em.