Thursday

Discussion in 'Good Morning PDW!' started by LisaAdmin, Jul 12, 2018.

1. LisaAdmin

LisaAdmin Rockin Ninja Boss Staff Member

I seem to be losing days this summer :)
    My son is home :) I know. That shouldn't be my only statement- but what can I say, my heart is full. In one more week, my college girls are home, and I will have all my kids home, for the first time in a while. At least for the next month. *sigh* Happy heart.
    20180710_164108.jpg

2. LisaAdmin

Sorry for the super big picture. It was either super small, or super big. So many non choices there.

3. Romajo

Romajo Designing Ninjas

At least we can see that mega big smile extra huge! :D
    Good to have all kids back home (but I'm sure you will be relieved when some of them leave after a while).

Mu daughter is going on summer camp on Saturday, a whole week... *sigh* and it's her birthday next week as well... we will miss her for sure (but decided to go out for dinner, to celebrate that we are parents for 14 years, yeah). I know the week will fly by, but it is the first time we won't be able to celebrate with her on her day…
    Tomorrow is her last day at school (well, not that she has been at school for a week now…), she has to pick up her final report for the year and then summer break will start for real, 6 weeks of not needing to rush to get her at school in time (I have to work, but only start in the morning on Fridays).

LisaAdmin likes this.
  4. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

Look at his BIG smile...I think that says it all. :)

5. LisaAdmin

That is hard @Romajo !! Her birthday this year will have to super special then :)

TBear- I think my smile was bigger ... after I cried all over him :)