Thankful life not just for November

scrpncrzy

I am always reminded this time of year that I need to be more Thankful. I don't say Thank you enough to those that do something for me. I could say thank you a thousand times a day to those that do the little things for me. And maybe I should....My challenge for you is to be thankful in your day. Say thank you to the overworked cashier at the grocery store, or the person that holds the door open for you. Be thankful to a spouse or child....even if you are stretching your thank you for something that they should have done anyway. Let me know about you thank you either in a layout, a story, or just a quick note. Just remember to be thankful in your daily journey.

Thank you for playing along. :)

funnsun

This is my standard. A sincere "thank you" can mean so much. I'll get a page done when the weather turns cold in a couple of days and I go into "winter fun" mode.

MamaB

Love that you are doing a challenge on thankfulness! Being grateful changes our whole attitude and impacts the person that we are.

scrpncrzy

I sooo agree....my hubby always says I am not thankful enough and get frustrated at large stores, grocery stores, and Walmart with people. I ended up reading "The Secret" and learned alot about just being Thankful and that makes a huge difference in my mood and how others perceive me. I am very type A and OCD so I think that I don't come across as crazy and fun as I really am sometimes.

Love that you are doing a challenge on thankfulness! Being grateful changes our whole attitude and impacts the person that we are.

yabby

Thankful_for.jpg
I'm thankful for all of my children but as the oldest gets close to leaving home I am noticing just how grown up he is getting to be.