Template Challenge- May 2018

LisaAdmin

Rockin Ninja Boss
Staff member
EEK! Anyone else shocked that we are into May already? I am going to be sending out coupons! Hold onto them, this weekend is National Scrapbook Weekend, and I will have everything 50% off :) so you can save more.

Ready for the new template? I decided to go for more photos in this one. YAY, me! You can use them, or take out those slot, and use the one big photo. You know the rules!

1. Wrappers -- 1 wrapper for challenge participating and 1 wrapper for using all PDW products on the layout.
2. Between May 1st and May 31st, 2018.
3. Post your layout in the Template Challenge gallery and a link back here so we can see it.
4. This month's prize will be a gift certificate from Southern Creek Designs! :) (POST YOUR LAYOUT HERE so I can add you to my GC list)

SCD_TempChall_5May2018PRE-copy.jpg
or download it here.

smikeel

Thanks again for the great template. My little cat thought she would catch herself a snack when the quail traveled through my yard - no such luck.

Foiled Again
5-8-2018-PDW-May-2018-Template-mikweb.jpg
I used the Wonderful Free Template (Thank You Lisa!) by Southern Creek Designs, and The Marvelous Oh Snap! Life Documented Blog Train Kit ( Thank You All!!!) by PDW Designers.