Tearing Paper...

A

Annette

I love torn paper, but I'm too lazy to do it myself. Anyone want to share their method.

How about curled edges?

Vicki

Designing Ninjas
Staff member
I used to fiddle for hours getting the torn look, then I discovered Atomic Cupcake! As for the curled edges, I purchased all of mine, but I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to say where.

stater

I used to fiddle for hours getting the torn look, then I discovered Atomic Cupcake! As for the curled edges, I purchased all of mine, but I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to say where.
I agree... I'm into things that save me time & get a great result!

scrapsofcandy

Administrator
Staff member
We love to shop to so feel free to enable us (no rules about mentioning other products here) :)

GlitterQueen

Hey, I just saw this post was bumped again. If anyone is still interested, Tracy Monette at 9th & Bloom and Amanda Rockwell at SBG both make paper tears out of real paper that you can use, both CU and PU versions. I have them but I still haven't used them on a page, so can't tell for sure, but they look very realistic and easy to use.

Vicki

Designing Ninjas
Staff member
Scrap Girls has the most amazing paper tears and curls, pricey yes, but great!

LisaAdmin

Rockin Ninja Boss
Staff member
I have some :) I may need to put them up again. Definitely lower price than scrapgirls LOL

crazsquaw1

Since it's ok to mention, the paper tears/curled edges I use are from Flergs at SBG and I have some from Bannerwoman when I used to test for her before she retired.

imsoto2

I used to have a software that worked well with PSP that could do torn edges. I can not remember what it was called... Something "Suite". I will be back when I think of the name.

imsoto2

I think it is called Auto FX DreamSuite. I had a free version. Probably a trial with limitations. All you had to do to make a torn edge was make a line where you wanted the tear. It is a stand alone software, but can also work within PSP... probably PS and PSE too then.