Siggie help

GlitterQueen

Help, I have siggie envy! I see so many people with a cute siggie that says their names, their CTs or fave designers, and I'm not sure why, but I can't see to do one I like. Any guidelines or suggestions about how to do this. I have no problem coming up with pages, but for some reason I have creative block when it comes to a good siggie.

Also, I have a question about using materials - do you have to credit the various kit/designers somewhere because I don't really see that, but then I'm afraid I'm stealing stuff if I don't credit.

Thanks for any help or advice on this.:scarey2:

jenjenjasp

Head Gallery Ninja
I know...siggies are so hard. I just keep using the ninja one they made for me years ago.

What are you "envisioning" for your name? Do you have a kit you want to use? If you use a kit that says S4H, it should be okay to not credit??? MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Cause, if I make a siggie for you, even if you don't "hire" me, then how would you know who to credit?

right????

A

ArmyGrl

Jeri and Jen...I like both of your siggies...I think they are cute.

The no credit thing--comerical use products :)

My siggie--if anything it stands out...lol...definately not cute...perhaps a bit to much...hee, hee!

GlitterQueen

Thanks guys! I think what I don't like most is that I used a brush underneath but didn't have a big enough canvas open and it cut it off and looks really stupid. Great idea about the commercial use stuff, hope I have enough to come up with something.

Jen, I'm not sure what I'm envisioning, and I think that's the problem, LOL! But your question got me thinking, I think it should reflect my style, so I'm thinking grungy, glittery, and slightly vintage. I think I will try making a tiny little baby template and then using that as a starting point - I don't seem to know what to do with that little blank screen, LOL!

And then I suppose the next step should be my icon, LOL! My poor daughter is plastered all over the internet b/c I don't want to use my own pic!

jenjenjasp

Head Gallery Ninja
shoot, I don't use my own pic! Make an avatar that reflects you, girl. That is why I like my smiley face.