September TTNRH

Vicki

Designing Ninjas
Staff member
Sorry I'm late this month, but I've been in Vegas. I am exhausted, but seeing King George (George Strait) from the second row was absolutely worth it! Most of ya'll know the drill, but for any new peeps that want to give it a whirl, here's what you do. Create a page with the provided photo, post it in the TTNRH gallery and this thread. All participants will receive a $3.00 coupon to my store. Have fun ;)
edited: I guess the first photo was kinda hard to understand, so we are going with a new one.
balance.jpg

Pups_r_Paps

Well, I did my challenge while you were changing photos, apparently:

09-17-Dad_-Are-You-Sure.jpg

I'm going to post this in the tracking thread too because I had no idea the photo was going to be changed.

I went ahead and did a LO for this new photo too.
09-17B-I_m-Just-Waiting.jpg

Last edited:

KAPOH

OMG! You saw George Strait LIVE!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!! I see you've changed your avatar, too!!!

Tbear

OMG! You saw George Strait LIVE!!! (thought I give you an echo this morning)
And I noticed your avatar too. Being tired today was a small price to pay, I'm thinking.

Vicki

Designing Ninjas
Staff member
Sorry about the switcheroo, as soon as I posted the learning to swim pic it was apparent that it wasn't as funny as I thought, so I decided to go with something not so subtle. I love both your pages @Pups_r_Paps

Vicki

Designing Ninjas
Staff member
OMG! You saw George Strait LIVE!!! (thought I give you an echo this morning)
And I noticed your avatar too. Being tired today was a small price to pay, I'm thinking.
Yes, he was DEFINITELY worth it!

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
Sorry I'm late this month, but I've been in Vegas. I am exhausted, but seeing King George (George Strait) from the second row was absolutely worth it! Most of ya'll know the drill, but for any new peeps that want to give it a whirl, here's what you do. Create a page with the provided photo, post it in the TTNRH gallery and this thread. All participants will receive a $3.00 coupon to my store. Have fun ;)
edited: I guess the first photo was kinda hard to understand, so we are going with a new one.
View attachment 142826
Oh wow! George Strait! He's not my fave but I'm sure it was fabulous! And second row seats!!!

lou

I run with Scissors
Good thing I dropped by... Yes, I much prefer that photo! Off to think again then...