September Camera Wrapping: Half and half

lou

Nice concept!
I made the mistake of creating a second version with a light paper on the right side because I was not sure of the pure white... Now I don't know which I like best! lol

PDW_Sep18_MHCT_HH_RF_chal.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Lou, this looks great this way. This challenge tries to push you outside your normal choices for scrapping.
Your papers and flower clusters are very autumnal, and I just love the pumpkin display photo.
Thanks for taking part in the September Camera Challenge.

Nice concept!
I made the mistake of creating a second version with a light paper on the right side because I was not sure of the pure white... Now I don't know which I like best! lol

View attachment 151550

sandie03

I run with Scissors
This is beautiful. I love the clustering and word art/title/ Great ob on the challenge which was designed to push you outside your normal choices for scrapping. Thanks for taking part in the September Camera Challenge.

Great challenge! It was sooo very hard not to put a color paper on the background. I even put a texture on the background because it didn't seem right just plain LOL...but I removed it. :)
View attachment 151552

https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=86730&title=love-glows&cat=819

sandie03

I run with Scissors
And this month's random winner of a mini by Southern Creek Designs is Snojewel. Congratulations , Snojewel.