September Camera Challenge 2019

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
1569549851511.png
PDW Gallery

I made several layers of my photo, extracted my witchy self from the middle layer, and then copied my green face onto the top layer. I used a halftone filter on the background photo layer, desaturated my witchy self layer, and upped the saturation of my green witchy face. I clipped the whole thing to a mask that was in this new Gothic Grunge Bundle by Artgal Style. I love how the people behind me in the photo look so ghosty!

Phloxy

Hi Sandy, Thankyou so much for this challenge... love editing things out of the norm!

sandie03

I run with Scissors
View attachment 159025
PDW Gallery

I made several layers of my photo, extracted my witchy self from the middle layer, and then copied my green face onto the top layer. I used a halftone filter on the background photo layer, desaturated my witchy self layer, and upped the saturation of my green witchy face. I clipped the whole thing to a mask that was in this new Gothic Grunge Bundle by Artgal Style. I love how the people behind me in the photo look so ghosty!
Lovely work on altering the original photo and getting such ghostly images in the background. That green face is somethingspecial. Thanks for taking part in the Camera Challenge for September.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Hi Sandy, Thankyou so much for this challenge... love editing things out of the norm!

Love the selective colouring on this fun photo. What a hoot that hike must have been..A Gruffalo indeed!. Thanks for taking part in the Camera CHallenge for September.