September Camera Challenge 2019

sandie03

I run with Scissors
September Camera Challenge: Use some kind of photo alteration/action/effect on your photo.

This month, use one photo only and apply an effect/ filter or action to alter the appearance of your photo.

Some ideas for you:
desaturate ( make black and white);
make the photo aged using sepia tones;
add a bokeh effect;
transform it into a sketch;
blur the background;
desaturate and add a bright colour point;
desaturate, then add a colour tint;
use a watercolour or oil paint filter;
pixilate;

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Camera Wrapping Challenge gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.
6. Add your page to your thread in the Its a wrap thread for 2019.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

sandie03

I run with Scissors
My page: I changed a desaturated photo into a sketch using Find Edges filter, then erased parts to show the colours of the original photo through.

Tbear

I love using photo effects. Not saying I'm very good at them, but I am amazed how different they make a photo look.

Tbear

1567944675480.png
Ready to Paint Photo of my DGS
I used to be able to create sketches from photos a few years back and then lost the instructions.
After a bit of searching on the Web, I found something that worked and I am thrilled! (Also keeping copies of these instructions on different EHDs now. LOL)