September 2019 Siggy Challenge

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
Hi there! Betsyfru here with your Siggy Challenge for September. Take a look at this holiday calendar for September. It has some pretty unusual holidays as well as some of the ususal ones. Just choose one and create a new siggy based on the holiday you chose. I can't wait to see all of these creations! Have fun, too!

9ος.jpg
Here's mine, for Coffee Day:
Sept 2019 Siggy.png

We don't have a lot of siggy requirements in our forum, the MAX size of your siggy should be no more than 700px wide and 200px tall. Just to keep the site running smoothly!!!! I save mine as png most of the time, but sometimes I save them with a white background jpeg. Either way will work.

Here is a link to a tutorial that Tbear made to help you get your siggy to show up in the forum:
You may think that it didn't work because it doesn't pop into the box, but it does! The next time you post in the Forum, it will be there!

********************************************************************************
Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new Siggy created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your siggy to the Siggy Challenge gallery and post the link and image in this thread.
5. Your siggy must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.
You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

Last edited:

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
I chose Friday the 13th - Peanut Day
KAPOH, when you upload the new siggy, you need to delete the old one out of the box before you type in the sigpic thingy in the brackets, or you see both your new and old siggys

KAPOH

KAPOH, when you upload the new siggy, you need to delete the old one out of the box before you type in the sigpic thingy in the brackets, or you see both your new and old siggys
I know, I was just trying it to see if it worked before deleting the old siggie. It is now done! AND, I've got my avatar in there too!

stater

I used this trick last month, but it doesn't all me to change mine now. Lisa had told me this at the time:

-It's a limited fix for the moment. You can only do one pic. and you can't delete BUT I am working with the guy who wrote it so he can create what I want.

So once you use the sigpic thing then your siggy is forever more the same.

Last edited:

KAPOH

BTW, I didn't use the "sigpic thingy", whatever that is. I used the same procedure I've always used.

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
I used this trick last month, but it doesn't all me to change mine now. Lisa had told me this at the time:

-It's a limited fix for the moment. You can only do one pic. and you can't delete BUT I am working with the guy who wrote it so he can create what I want.

So once you use the sigpic thing then your siggy is forever more the same.
Please try again, @stater , because I was able to delete mine out and put in the new one following Tbear's instructions which I linked in the top post.

stater

Please try again, @stater , because I was able to delete mine out and put in the new one following Tbear's instructions which I linked in the top post.
Yesterday I kept trying to delete my old one & it wouldn't let me. No matter what I did, but today it was gone without me doing anything. I just had to reload my new one. Go figure!

Julia

I'm talking like a pirate too. It's been a few months since I changed my siggy, I managed it but it's not as obvious as it used to be. For some reason my png shows up with a black background in the thumbnail version but seems ok otherwise

demma_b13

Designing Ninjas
I have had so much trouble with this. I finally figured out that after I deleted last month's siggy, I actually had to log out and back on and then follow TBear's directions.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
My choice too, Deanna. Hug A Hound Day on Sep 8. I used Paste Optional Designs older kit: Sit,Stay, Run, Play

Last edited: