Sept. VP 1

neeltje

Late Bloomer
I am hosting the sept VP 1 challenge. This should be an easy one `cause I just want to see your favourit style of scrapping. So no matter what your favourit style is, it`s alright. Just explain why you like to scrap in this style (does not have to be in your page, but if you do, it`s alright)
I have more than 1 favourit style, but 1 I like to use often, is scrapping with a template, giving it a twist and use people from my photo`s as an element (cut out from the photo)
I like to use the template as a basic and let my creativity flow, once I`m working on the page. For this page I`ve used template 3 of the Big circle set by Designs by Romajo and the kit Fading Summer also by Designs by Romajo
Romajo-BCT-template3kopie.jpgRomajo-BCT-template3-preview.jpg

Here’s the requirements
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety Pack Challenge Galleryand post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of themonth in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing thechallenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

Last edited:

stater

I'm in! My style always includes me saying...."How the heck did that happen? It never ends the way I planned. LOL!
Ha... I do that. My page starts out one way & by the time I'm done it is entirely different.

Windswept

I run with Scissors
This is pretty much my style I like to center things mostly maybe put a paper behind my photo or layer background papers...I also like to work with templates usually don't make it exactly like the template.
Laughter-Artgal-RS.jpg

G.J.

Awesome challenge, I love pocket pages, for my layout I have used a temp, but pocket pages are so much fun and allow me to explore my creativity. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a wonderful month ahead!
January 2019.jpg

Julia

My favourite pages are the ones that are fairly clean: a quiet background, photos, some masking or painting, a border of some sort and some story. I do like to use templates as a jumping off point but I didn't for this one.