Recipe Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Hello everyone! I hope this is finding you well, hopeful, blessed and smiling... we all need a lot more of that these days! ♥

We are all cooking more right now, so I thought a Recipe Challenge could be fun! Have you found a new recipe that you love; maybe you have an old one that is something you make often or are asked to bring to a get together? Well this challenge is the place to create yourself a recipe card (or page, it doesn't have to be in card form) and share the goodness with us! :) I know I am totally out of dinner ideas lately, I have found myself very uninspired to make anything new...this should help!

Rules are SO simple: Share a recipe here, with a recipe card or a layout, and please tell us about why you love it- EASY PEASY!
I can't wait to see your designs, and possibly create them myself at home! :)

Your participation prize for this challenge will be this pack of WA that coordinates with our awesome iNSD Blog Hop!

Here are the requirements ♥
1. Please use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers should be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the
National Scrapbook Day gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. You will receive your participation bonus by the end of the weekend- although I will be checking all weekend and sending them out!

Have Fun and Happy interNational Scrapbook Day (weekend)!

Last edited:
Reactions: lou

Tbear

1588447975696.png
This is one of hubby's favorite ice cream treats. It's takes a bit of time to make...all in advance. So for me when I'm busy
preparing the main course, I don't feel so rushed because dessert can be served whenever we or our guests are ready.

stater

My electric company puts out a monthly newsletter. They always have recipes in it & this was this month's. I'm not crazy about sausage so I used ham instead. It was yummy.

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Oh yum- ham does sound good too! My family loves breakfast foods for dinner once in a while, this would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.