Recipe challenge for DSD

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Happy DSD! Hope you have fun so far.
To earn a little add-on to my part of the bloghop, you have to follow this recipe.

D: D is for duo, make a double page, use 2 photos or have a photo with exactly 2 people on it.
I: I is for inspiration. Get some inspiration, this could be a template, a page you like, a song, anything that inspires you.
G: G is for green or greenery. Use something green on your page, this could be any amount you wish. Nothing green? Use some foliage.
I: I is for ink. Use some ink, paint, bokeh, glitter on your page.
T: T is for two. Use no more that 2 papers. And you need 2 of each of you elements (i.e. 2 flowers, 2 ribbons, 2 frames). They don't need to be the same, but have to be the same type of element. If elements are required in any of the other steps, then you don't have to use them twice (so just one ink splat is fine, and so are 4 leaves).
A: A is for the word 'awesome' or 'amazing'. One of these 2 words need to be on your page somewhere.
L: L is for leaf. Add at least 1 leaf to your page.

This is what you are playing for:
1601584452142.png

And this is my page:

Don't forget to post you page in the gallery and here before midnight EST on monday, October 5.
Have a happy scrappy weekend.

Tbear

1601668214020.png
Awesome Birthday Photo of DGD
2 photos, two papers, 2 cupcakes, 2 pieces of WA, 2 sparkles, 2 frames, green cupcake paper and leaves, bokeh
Awesome written on the frame, inspired by my delightful grandson

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
The gift has fi-nal-ly been send out to all who played. Please check your inbox and let me know if you didn't get it.