Quote Challenge- May 2019

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
May is a pretty busy month for a lot of people, creatively and personally! As I was thinking about what quote I was going to do this month, the thought of so many things gave me the idea that you will do your OWN quote this month!
Your quote must be something to do with either the month of May (season, a month, summer, etc), or something you do/celebrate in the month. For just a short list, there's these: iNSD ♥, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, May Day, birthdays (mine- 50 yikes! LOL) and more. I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

-------------------------------------------
Upload your page to the Quote Challenge gallery and share it with us here! :)

"Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety Pack Challenge Gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!"

lou

I run with Scissors
We're in Texas, so the temperatures climb rapidly so mid-April to mid-May is still the best period to enjoy everything Spring, flowers, parks, birds. After that it starts getting too hot and uncomfortable except for the pool!
So here is my layout about enjoying that time of year:

PDW_Apr19_MHCT_ES.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
The most beautiful flower display in May was in Christchurch Botanic Garden Hot Houses NewZealand in 2018- May is our second month of Autumn in the Southern Hemisphere.
Created using Follow your Heart template by Elizabeth's Market Cross. Loved the angled photo frames.

EMC-Follow-yourheart-template.jpg

Last edited:

teenybop61

I used this quote: May your days be bright and beautiful like the flower buds of May. The kit is found here in the store, it is Bloom by FranB Designs.

days_be_bright_tmb.jpg

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Wow you guys- those are all so AWESOME!! I love seeing all of the different pages and things happening in May!
Off to leave you all some love in the gallery! :)