Question about bevels and styles

demma_b13

Designing Ninjas
I am wondering if anyone has a way to create eyes that are rounded for animals such as bears? I looked for styles yesterday but the highlight was not for eyes. Does anyone know of a great style that will create an round or oval eye with a decent hightlight?

I have tried to create an eye using eye candy but can't seem to get the adjustments just right and I also tried to create one in PSPX but the bevel is not great. I need help.

LoveitScrapit

Hmm I would think if you could find a set of styles with styles for flair in it you could achieve the desired effect.

Vicki

Designing Ninjas
Staff member
I am wondering if anyone has a way to create eyes that are rounded for animals such as bears? I looked for styles yesterday but the highlight was not for eyes. Does anyone know of a great style that will create an round or oval eye with a decent hightlight?

I have tried to create an eye using eye candy but can't seem to get the adjustments just right and I also tried to create one in PSPX but the bevel is not great. I need help.
Can you show me a pic of what you want? I took a few classes, and have been creating styles for myself. I'll be happy to give it a whirl :)

Last edited: