Photo Upload question

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by AlyciaIN, Dec 13, 2018.

1. AlyciaIN

AlyciaIN Member

I've uploaded 2 photos today. When I try to upload a 3rd photo, I get an error message indicating that I've exceeded my 5 photo maximum for the day. Please let me know how to continue to upload photos.

Thanks, Alycia

2. Romajo

Romajo Designing Ninjas

Have you uploaded 3 other photos/layouts last night, so within a 24-hour frame?
    If so you have to wait, otherwise give a shout to @LisaAdmin !
    We have experienced some overkill of layouts posted in the gallery lately, so after we found out there was some sort of bug allowing people to post 5 times per day 5 layouts at a time, we have brought it back to only 5 per 24 hours. Hope this makes sense...

LoveitScrapit likes this.
  3. AlyciaIN

AlyciaIN Member

Thanks for your response, but I've only uploaded 2 photos all month. Previous uploads were in September. So I have started a conversation with @LisaAdmin

4. lou

lou I run with Scissors

@LisaAdmin , something similar just happened to me: I uploaded 3 layouts. Somehow they appeared twice each, so I started deleted the extra copy of layout #1. But this removed the thumbnail of the other copy of layout#1. So I tried to edit, but it would not restore the thumbnail, so I deleted the first copy of layout#1 too. And now I cannot reupload layout#1 because it says I went past the limit. So I have two copies of layout#2 and layout #3 and no layout#1 in my gallery.
    I did upload 2 layouts last night, but if my 3 layouts had not been duplicated, I would not be over the 7 images per day limit.
    What is going on with the duplicates?

5. LisaAdmin

LisaAdmin Rockin Ninja Boss Staff Member

I'm not sure why the gallery is having issues. I am thinking someone spiked the eggnog for the gallery. I cleared out the cache- and am hoping that helps clear it out a bit.

lou likes this.
  6. lou

lou I run with Scissors

@LisaAdmin , the gremlins are busy in my gallery again. The layout I just uploaded appears twice as well. It's really weird.

7. lebjs

lebjs A Kiwi living in Oz

I think the gallery needs a holiday break too ;) ;)

lou and mrscwooddell like this.
  8. Tammys_Scrapping

Tammys_Scrapping I run with Scissors

I just uploaded one layout and went to upload one more and I got the message I'd exceeded my limit. I'll post tomorrow. :)