One Little Word - September - Learn

Elizabeth Weaver

Designing Ninjas
Hi there! What new things have you learned lately? I chose 'Learn' because I'm currently learning how to build a website and it's fun! But it also goes great with the start of the school year.

As always post your layouts in the OLW gallery and link them in this thread so I don't miss seeing them and commenting! I always love to see how you adapt the monthly word to your experiences!

Here is your optional free word art to use or lose, and as always, you can use a variant of the word such as Educate, Education, Teach, Taught, Lessons, etc.

EMC_LearningWordArt.jpg

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the OLW gallery - https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=818, and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!

Tbear

1568032104847.png
Learning Curve
Photo of my two DDs. The photo is not very good quality wise, but the memories are clear and endearing.
P.S. They were out in the yard all afternoon practicing...neither one mastered it LOL!

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Many thanks: Even after 30 years researching my family history, I am finding the new DNA based tools very much a learning curve- trying to master chromosome painting, Leeds colour matching, how to read clusters.