One Little Word - October 2018 - Wonder

Elizabeth Weaver

Designing Ninjas
This month our word is Wonder (or Wondrous). Look around you - snap a beautiful scene (fall is great for colored leaves in many places!) Find that shot of a waterfall, or of a child with eyes wide open, or think of a memory in which something amazed you. Make it something special and meaningful for YOU for your scrapbook!

Please link your gallery layout in the thread below - I don't want to miss out commenting on it - thanks!!!

You may use this word art, but it is NOT required. You can use your own 'Wonder' word art or journaling instead. Download the freebie here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wk5r04j034wpfu5/EMC_WonderWA.zip?dl=1
EMC_WonderWA.jpg

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the (challenge gallery specific) and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!

Last edited:

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
I hope this qualifies as it isn't a beautiful autumn landscape shot but rather Nora having fun playing in the mud last autumn. She never ceases to amaze me with how much joy she finds in the simple things.

PDW_2018_10_Wonder.jpg