One Little Word - June 2020 - Imagination

Elizabeth Weaver

Designing Ninjas
I think we've all been using our imaginations lately - either to dream of things we can't actually do or places we can't actually go at the moment, or to come up with ways to be productive or creative at home!

This month's word is Imagine or Imagination. Use some form of 'imagine' in the title or word art of your layout this month to complete this challenge!

You can earn another bonus this month - keep reading below!

Please link the layouts below - I don't want to miss a single one!

The OLW gallery is here.

Download the free word art (NOT required - you may make your own) here:

EMC_ImaginationWA.jpg

Last month I received pms from a few people telling me they really liked the bonus-earning option for this challenge, so I'll do that again this month!

Buy ANY of my products $2.99 and above THIS month (June 2020) and use it in a layout to get the bonus! You may combine it with the OLW challenge in one layout, or you can do a separate layout.

You won't receive an extra wrapper for completing the bonus part of the challenge - you can only earn the one per month.

You won't be required to show proof of purchase - I can see in the back end of the store who has bought products this month. (I might ask for clarification if your name in the store is very different from your forum name.)

So here is the bonus you can earn! Who can't use extra foliage? Each element comes with and without an appropriate drop shadow.

EMC_FlirtyFoliage10.jpg

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the OLW gallery - https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=818, and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!

Last edited:

Elizabeth Weaver

Designing Ninjas
@ollitko if you're doing five layouts in one go I'm impressed!!! I can sometimes make quick pages a few at a time but finding photos for all of them takes me for.ev.er. I guess I need to get back to scrapping some vacation photos. Which means I need to make a vacation kit....hmmm....

tissie12

Here`s my take:
imagination.jpg

As soon as I saw this particular word art I thought of my family. Even though my husband and I both hoped to have a large family, I don't think we really expected to end up with 9 children! But that's how many God has blessed us with, and I can't begin to express just how much joy they have brought to our lives. Maybe we didn't imagine, but we sure know Who did!
I used all EMC products, most of which came from the kit I bought specifically for this challenge, Love Grows.

Would You Ever?