One Little Word - January 2020 - Chill

Elizabeth Weaver

Designing Ninjas
In the northern hemisphere, most of us are going into the chilly season, and pulling out some warm sweaters. For those of you in the southern hemisphere, pull out some of those winter photos you didn't get scrapped in July because we were only offering you hot summer products!

You can go for the scary chills of Halloween, or you can just 'chill'! Doesn't matter - of course as long as you use the word 'chill' or some variant of that word in your layout's title/word art, I won't be fussed about your choice of photos. The most important thing is that your page be significant and memorable for YOU - as always.

Upload your layout to the One Little Word Gallery and link it into this thread so I don't miss seeing any of them!

Thanks so much to those of you who frequently play along in this challenge! I wish everyone a wonderful New Year full of love!

Here is some word art you may use or lose - download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddw51demok1n6fj/EMC_ChillinWordArt.zip?dl=1

Use of the free word art is NOT required to qualify for the wrappers.

ChillinWordArt-001.jpg

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the OLW gallery - https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=818, and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!

Elizabeth Weaver

Designing Ninjas
@lebjs Jo those photos are adorable and it's a beautiful layout, but are you trynna cheat or just see if I'm paying attention!? ha ha! That's the word art from the collab kit! Our word here is 'chill'! lol :)

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
Whoops!!!!! @Elizabeth Weaver - darn it I've uploaded the wrong layout!!! I changed the word art after seeing the ones for this challenge. I'm just on my way off to work. I'll upload the correct one when I get home.