October Mood Board Challenge

Carla

Designing Ninjas
Welcome to October! While I cannot say that I love the month of October, I do love this time of year! The nights are much cooler,
the leaves are beginning to change color, there are fall festivals and little ghouls and goblins will be out and about.

I hope that you will find something on this month's mood board to inspire your creativity. Have fun with it and I can't wait to see what you come up with! Choose 2 or 3 inspirations from the Board that I am providing. Your inspiration could be the actual object, colors, texture, shapes, or something else. When you are finished, post your layout in the Mood Board Challenge Gallery and please be sure to list your inspirations. Then come back here and link your image so we can give you some layout lovin'!

October-Mood-Board.jpg

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:

1. Please use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer.
2. Your layout has to be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Your layout can only be entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the appropriate Challenge Gallery
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!!
Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

snojewel

I run with Scissors
Thanks for the fun challenge! I was inspired by the beautiful Fall colors, the circle shapes of the candy apples and the swirled lines of the pretzel.

Windswept

Your mood board inspired me with the blue sky with the bright yellow sunflower...the hay in the field...the candy corn the apples all made me think of fall..just the over all feel of the board made me very happy and what I love is to catch a beautiful sunrise or sunset they make me very happy. So here is my take on the challenge
Beautiful Day-artgal-RS.jpg

neeltje

Late Bloomer
Romajo-PST-template1.jpg

G.J.

Thank you so much for hosting. My inspiration (hay bales, sunflowers, fall theme, orange color). Here's mine
Mood board.jpg

lou

I was inspired by the Halloween theme, the colors black, white, orange, yellow, and the ghosts.

Carla

Designing Ninjas
I love all of your layouts for October and will get to the gallery to make comments as soon as I get back from my little vacation on the 10th. Love you all to pieces!