October 11

LisaAdmin

Rockin Ninja Boss
Staff member
We are doing doctors today :) Not a super fun day, but hey- I'll spice it up with an extra Dr. pepper for myself.

In fun facts....Did you know- Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1772–1834) liked to eat fruit while it was still attached to the tree.
I have to wonder how tall the man was..... I would need a step ladder.

Half way through the week! How are you guys doing :)

Tbear

We are doing doctors today :) Not a super fun day, but hey- I'll spice it up with an extra Dr. pepper for myself.

In fun facts....Did you know- Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1772–1834) liked to eat fruit while it was still attached to the tree.

Me thinks that good ole Samuel was a bit squirrely :D

stater

If it were a banana tree you wouldn't need a ladder. For everything else.... well I'm like you I would probably need a ladder & a long one at that. LOL

fl_connie

I run with Scissors
Oh - I did doctors today, too! Took all afternoon - but I think that the meds I have now are starting to work. At least I hope so since I have been sick with sinus & upper respiratory since September the 14th - and I am tired of it!

Tbear

Oh - I did doctors today, too! Took all afternoon - but I think that the meds I have now are starting to work. At least I hope so since I have been sick with sinus & upper respiratory since September the 14th - and I am tired of it!
Hope you're feeling much better now.
Too often these kinds of illnesses seem to last forever.