November Mood Board

G.J.

Happy November everyone, hope you all are doing great!
A new month a new challenge, here's the mood board I created for you. For this challenge, you must choose 3 inspirations from the Mood Board that I am providing. Your inspiration could be the actual object, colors, texture, shapes, theme, countries or something else, it's up to you, but be sure to list your 3 inspirations. When you are finished, Post your layout in the Mood Board Challenge Gallery and, then come back here and link your image so we can give you some digi layout love.
Here's my take, my inspiration: pines, snow, winter and brown colors. I used Warm & Cozy by Lisa Rosa Designs.
into the woods.jpg

I can't wait to see your creations. Have a wonderful month. Stay safe and healthy and have fun! ❤

November board.jpg

Last edited:

snojewel

I run with Scissors
I was inspired by the pumpkin, the squirrel and the beautiful autumn leaves!

G.J.

Awesome layouts everyone! thank you so much for participating, you all did an outstanding work!! LOVE LOVE LOVE ❤

G.J.

many inspirations to choose from this month. I actually have taken photos of the northern lights from my back yard
Northern lights are amazing, you are so lucky having such kind of experience, I hope that you'd have the chance to scrap your pictures, I would love to see them!