November Camera Wrapping- Night photos

sandie03

I run with Scissors
November Challenge:Night time photos

Perfect for Halloween. This is all about the night, so your photo needs to be Night related (night sky, star trails, moonlight, bonfires, trick-or-treat in the dark/outside, outdoor nighttime bbq, fireworks... or indoor nighttime with kids, around a fire, bedtime story time, carlight trails, illuminated building, etc... Good chance to get out of auto and use manual settings on your camera, or dial into the selected scenes for the night time mode.

Take a new photo, or find one in your stash, then scrap a page or an ATC.
Post your completed challenge in this thread, and link to the designer of your scrap items.
Remember to post in your thread in the Challenge tracking too.
Score 1 wrapper for your page/card, or 2 wrappers for using Plain Digital Wrapper scrap items.

SuperMoon.jpg

Created using Hot Summer Nights mini by Southern Creek Designs.

Phloxy

Great challenge Sandie, I will have to have a look through our photos but I'm pretty sure I have a lot of the kids playing outside last summer???

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Kapoh, What a beautiful night photo, and a great story to match. Thankyou for joining in with this camera wrapping challenge.

artgalstyle

Designing Ninjas
Kapoh amazing shot and love how you scraped this with the cool title at the top and all that great journaling!

Phloxy

Kapoh, beautiful photo! :) It sounds like a great event & I do hope it returns again. :)

Ok.. well the photos I was thinking of from last summer weren't as great as I hoped! lol! However I did find these from our school twilight Picnic. Thankyou for a great challenge Sandie. :)

Untitled-110.jpg

artgalstyle

Designing Ninjas
It helps if you are somewhere where there is some lighting and turn down the shutter speed. Sometimes you need a tripod but I can usually do it and just hold the camera steady. Sometimes its fun to get a roadway so the lights going buy are long. Definately have to use a tripod for that. Can't wait to see. Everyone has done some beautiful layouts.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
I tried to take candid shots of our last neighbourhood gathering, but the flouro lights were yellow globes, and the photos were horrendous. A lot of work to photoshop them into a good pic. BTW, purple is not a good colour for tablecloths under said yellow lights- they looked like mud...dull, dark brown.

yabby

bright.jpg
Thank you for the inspiration, here's photos of my oldest son last year in the costume he thought up himself and I helped create. He was a working light when he helped take the middle son Trick or Treating while I took the youngest 2 at a slower pace.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Geoleoan, A beautiful page view for your mealtime. Love the map and your journalling and the many papers you incorporated. Many thanks for joining in the Camera Wrapping challenge.

Last edited:

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Yabby, Lovely page. Love how the chevron arrows point the eyes to that creative costume, and the before/ after (light/dark) photos.
Many thanks for taking part in the Camera Wrapping challenge