November Camera Wrapping- My Initial multi-photos

Tammys_Scrapping

~ every moment matters ~
Thank you for the challenge. I have a terrific two-year-old granddaughter with totes filled with toys and she was tickled pink. :D
239-110918-01.jpg
Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Happy Birthday,
SS21 ~ template,
font ~ Variane

KAPOH

The "K's" have it in this scene as the "Kookaburra sits (on) the old gum tree" mantle while the Kangaroo enjoys coffee from the Keurig, being manned by the Koala. Meanwhile, the joey in Mom Kanga's pouch is flying a Kite.

K-with-pictures.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Great multi page. Love the colour scheme - Tickled Pink- and the story in the photos. T for toys and totes... but I can't see the large letter T anywhere (part of the challenge) Thanks for taking part in the Camera Challenge for November.
239-110918-01.jpg
Thank you for the challenge. I have a terrific two-year-old granddaughter with totes filled with toys and she was tickled pink. :D
View attachment 153342
Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Happy Birthday,
SS21 ~ template,
font ~ Variane

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Super creative page, Kapoh. All the Aussie K animals , and I love the homely scene around the fireplace with the K mirror above. Fun. Thanks for taking part in the Camera Challenge for November.
K-with-pictures.jpg
The "K's" have it in this scene as the "Kookaburra sits (on) the old gum tree" mantle while the Kangaroo enjoys coffee from the Keurig, being manned by the Koala. Meanwhile, the joey in Mom Kanga's pouch is flying a Kite.

View attachment 153362