November Camera Wrapping- My Initial multi-photos

sandie03

I run with Scissors
November: My initial... photo series
Random winner for November is Betsy Fru

This month, lots of photos ( 5 or more), BUT they must all represent the initial letter of your name . (eg My name is Sandie, so S is my initial, and my photos could be - sea, sand, sunshine, sausage, shopping bag, scissors, Sunday Church, sundae, scarlet ribbon, stop sign, slippers, ...)
Arrange the photos in an abstract pattern, filmstrip, line or overlapping design or use a template and embellish as you wish.
Add your initial letter in a large size somewhere on your page.

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Camera Wrapping Challenge gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!
And a bonus is an entry into the random draw each month to win a mini courtesy of Lisa at Southern Creek Designs.

Last edited:

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
What a fun challenge!! Love the page! :)
Would it be ok if we use the first letter of our forum name? (ie: C for crazsquaw, instead of B for Becki)

lou

I was going to thank you @sandie03 for the link to the words that start with page, but i'm not inspired at all by the first page of words starting with a L ! (I just figured out that they all had 7 letters, which explains the weirdness!)

Maybe lion...

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Lou...line, lime, linen, lorikeet (Aust parrot), Lorax, liver (yum with bacon), lemon, liner (ocean), leather, lipstick, links (chain), lemon pie, lavender, lemonade, Lexus (car), limousine, .....
I was going to thank you @sandie03 for the link to the words that start with page, but i'm not inspired at all by the first page of words starting with a L ! (I just figured out that they all had 7 letters, which explains the weirdness!)

Maybe lion...

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Last edited:

Tbear

Ok...my bleepity bleep computer is acting out again and keeps freezing up on me!
Here are my five photos: Toad soap dispenser/Tony extraction from my morning corn flakes box/Treco from my Pokémon collection/Tractor from hubby's toy collection/Tbear mug extraction from my personalized Tbear stuff and the lovable Toothy Count from Sesame Street ah...ah...ah!

Tbear

hmmmm, A for apple, angel, . . . . . .????
acorn, allspice, apricot, American Girl Doll, animal, anchovies, Aristrocat, artichoke, aviator, airplane, artist, aerobics, ants

Ok...last night while trying to overcome insomnia my mind went to the letter A.
Need more? :) It was a long night