May VP#2

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Wow, times flies! It’s so hard to believe we are already almost 6mo into 2020, and what a 6mo it sure has been- am I right?

Here is your 2nd VP challenge and inspiration for May:
Sometimes I want to do a page for something personal, but I don’t want to share the journaling that would go with said page...which usually means the journaling is just left out.
For this challenge, I would like you to do some ‘Creative hidden journaling’. It is not only useful for personal things, but also can save room on a page with a lot or even keep your page simpler (like on a white space page).
With this creative hidden journaling you can do it in tons of ways, such as a tag or slip of paper stuck behind your photo or other item. You can also do the journaling on the background paper and then make a cluster or do some layering over some of it. How you do this is up to you! :)

Rule #1: You must use at least 25 words, no repeating. This must be real journaling.
Rule #1.2: You must reveal what the page is about, or your journaling in the gallery- that’s up to you. One or the other :)
Rule #2: At least 1/4 of the journaling must be visible/showing On your page.
Rule #3: Get creative! Your page design can be as simple or clustered and busy as you want it to be.
Rule #4: Use at least one ALPHA for your Title, and as many fonts for the journaling that you want. PLEASE list the fonts used in your gallery credits, too.

This challenge date totally snuck up on me and I don’t have my page done, I’ll get it posted ASAP.

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety Pack Challenge Galleryand post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!!
Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!

Last edited:

Tbear

1590763568228.png
The journaling is about their commitment to each other (my nephew and his bride)
Fonts: Sojourn and CK Becky
Alpha for the Old and Best: PDW blog freebie