May Mood Board Challenge

Carla

Designing Ninjas
Welcome to May 2020! It is amazing just how much things can change in a short time. It seems that the world has gone quietly crazy within the last month. For some of us, life has changed drastically, while for others it may not have changed at all. For me, it hasn't changed much. I am pretty much a stay at home person so sheltering in place is not a problem for me. I do however, have my 17 year old grandson living with me and I have had to remind him over and over again that it isn't all about him but also about the others that he may come into contact with. It's not easy. So, of course, we understand how many feel about being shut in and not able to go.....to work, to visit relatives, etc. and my heart goes out to those who have lost loved ones to this virus. It has hit close to home for me as well so you are not alone in this. Make the best of this time with your immediate family and stay in contact with loved ones that you cannot see. As this country and the world begins to open back up and regain their footing, be cautious, wear a mask and keep your distance as best you can. Be safe and keep your family safe.

I am giving you a board this month, however late it is, use it if you see something that moves you to do so but what I would really like to see this month is FAMILY. Show me what is most important to you, what your memories are made of and what makes your precious memories. Show me who and what you love.
Choose 2 or 3 inspirations from the Board that I am providing. Your inspiration could be the actual object, colors, texture, shapes, or something else. When you are finished, post your layout in the Mood Board Challenge Gallery and please be sure to list your inspirations. Then come back here and link your image so we can give you some layout lovin'!
Stay safe and Happy Mothers Day!

May-2020.jpg

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:

1. Please use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer.
2. Your layout has to be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Your layout can only be entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the appropriate Challenge Gallery
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!!
Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

Windswept

I took the blue, the nature photos...Family this is my son when he was young he was a typical boy frogs, fish, bugs you name it he liked to discover things.

Reptiles & Frogs-FranB-RS.jpg

snojewel

I run with Scissors
Thanks for this fun challenge Carla! :) Family is important to me and spending time together. This is a page to showcase my sweet Granddaughters Birthday Celebration! She just loves Rainbows & Unicorns!
I was inspired by the flowers, the circle shapes and the bright colours.

stater

On the theme of motherly love & my love for horses I came up with this page. Also, I was inspired by the horse photo & the yellow flower.

Tbear

1589908129012.png
Photo of step DGD learning to ride properly.
Inspired by horses, bird's nest, flowers and colors

I was inspired by cool, refreshing water, the color blue, and an appreciation of nature to make this layout,
a tribute to some of the many bodies of water we have vacationed near through the years:

Beach Life

G.J.

Thank you so much for hosting! love food and share with my family. Here's mine, I was inspired by the food, colors blue, white, red and yellow, and the wood.
slow cooked.jpg