May 2019 Camera Wrapping

sandie03

I run with Scissors
May: Photo masked then overlaid with smaller linear frame angled over the important part of the photo.

Easy this month
1. Seasonal or local event photo
2. Mask the photo.
3 Overlay with a smaller linear frame marking the focus of the photo.
$. Add elements as required, plus title and brief journalling or date.

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Camera Wrapping Challenge gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.
6. Add your page to your thread in the Its a wrap thread for 2019.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

teenybop61

interesting challenge, not sure how to do this one but will play around with it. I use paint shop pro 9 if anyone has some pointers.

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
interesting challenge, not sure how to do this one but will play around with it. I use paint shop pro 9 if anyone has some pointers.
Use a mask to fill with your photo, then place a frame over a part of it... I don’t use your program, but I hope that helps.

G.J.

Thank you so much for hosting and the instructions, I love my layout! here's mine
Spring_2018.jpg