May 2017 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Discussion in 'Wrapping in Color' started by Kimberly Stewart, May 3, 2017.

1. Kimberly Stewart

Kimberly Stewart Designing Ninjas

May has arrived!!! National Scrapbooking Day is being celebrated the weekend of May 5th through the 7th here at PlainDigitalWrapper. Let me tell you, that the team has created some fabulous goodies for all of you!

All I can say for now is that the colors that I have for you for this challenge were some of the fantastic hues chosen for the NSD celebration! You are going to have plenty to scrap with and no excuse to not participate in the Wrapping in the Color Challenge!

Be sure to stop by my blog to download my part of the blog train! The perfect colors for this challenge! ;)

Your challenge, should you accept it:

1. Use at least 4 of the 7 colors that I’ve provided; they do not have to be exact.

2. Create a new, colorful work of art (layout, card, ATC, hybrid project, mini kit to share with us, etc.) for this challenge only.

3. Use the color swatch to mix and match from your stash and/or the PDW store!

4. Post your fabulous creation in the Wrapping in Color Challenge Gallery here by Midnight EST, on Wednesday, May 31st.

5. Be sure to come back to this thread and leave us a link to your masterpiece so that we can all leave you some love and so that I can be sure to get the posting gift to you!

Here are the colors for May:

ColorChallenge-5-17-CtSAdultingIsHard.jpg

For accepting this challenge, you will receive this posting gift:

KSTEW_CtSAdultingIsHard2.jpg

The posting gift will be PM’d to you on Monday, June 1st by me!

The posting gift will be sent to you via PM (the PDW forum private message) so be sure to check your private messages in the forum. You can set your private messaging to send you an instant notification email when you receive a PM!

Don’t forget: All challenges are worth 1 PDW Wrapper. Each layout that is completed and posted in the correct challenge thread and the correct gallery will be valued at 1 Wrapper. 1 Bonus Wrapper will be given if 100% PDW designer product is used to complete the challenge. All Wrapper points will need to be tracked in our It's A Wrap Challenge Tracking thread so that your Wrapper points can be checked and verified. For every 20 wrappers accumulated you will receive a $5.00 gift card for the PDW store!

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    crazsquaw likes this.
  2. crazsquaw

crazsquaw Challenge Master

Awesome kit! :)

3. lebjs

lebjs I run with Scissors

Lovely colours this month Kimberly :)

4. JenniferJ

JenniferJ The Nut of my Kingdom

Wonderful colors! Thanks for the challenge!
    MindIsAGarden.jpg

5. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

6. snojewel

snojewel I run with Scissors

7. stater

stater Well-Known Member

Here's mine:

Raindrops1.jpg

8. demma_b13

demma_b13 Designing Ninjas

9. Windswept

Windswept Well-Known Member

10. sandie03

sandie03 I run with Scissors

Using Ocean Cruise by Magsgfx (MagsGraphics)
    PDW-Magsgfx-Ocean-cruise2.jpg

11. smikeel

smikeel Well-Known Member

Here is my page - thanks for another fun challenge! :)

Under Siege
    5-7-2017-PDW-May-Wrapping-in-color-mikweb.jpg
    I used the INSD Blog Train Freebie Mini Kit Cut The Scrap - Adulting Is Hard by Kimberly Stewart Designs. Thank You Kimberly!

12. beatricemi

beatricemi Well-Known Member

Here's mine. Great palette. Thanks!
    best-friends_web.jpg

13. roper

roper New Member

14. lou

lou Well-Known Member

15. Cynthia Arnett

Cynthia Arnett New Member

This is a wonderful summer palette and thank you for the gift. Designer Marie H Designs.
    mhd_BTB_temp4 CA1.jpg

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  16. neeltje

neeltje Late Bloomer

17. StarryNights

StarryNights Member

18. mrscwooddell

mrscwooddell Digital Gator Designs - Claudette

19. withnuts

withnuts Member

20. lisar

lisar New Member