March Camera Wrapping

Discussion in 'Camera Wrapping' started by sandie03, Mar 4, 2019.

1. sandie03

sandie03 I run with Scissors

March theme: Hobbies other than digiscrapping.

I have many things I enjoy doing in my retirement times-travel, reading, handicraft, mind puzzles, cryptic crosswords, jigsaw puzzles, family history...and of course digi scrapping.
    This month choose a hobby other than scrapbooking, and shoot a photo or three to use in your layout.
    Please journalsome information about this hobby, and also use a touch of GREEN for St PAtrick's Day.

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
    1. To receive points you must use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
    2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
    3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
    4. Upload your layout to the Camera Wrapping Challenge gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
    5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.
    6. Add your page to your thread in the Its a wrap thread for 2019.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  2. sandie03

My page: using Frame Free template by Elizabeth's MArket Cross and Vintage Summer kit by EMC
    My touch of green is in the foliage stamps behind the photos, and of course rih green grass in the tulip display.

pdw-FRame-Free-Emc-CAmera-Chall.jpg

Tbear likes this.
  3. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

Wow...you really choose difficult jigsaw puzzle to work on. I love them too. Only now I use the free online jigsaw site.
    Honestly, it's not the same as the traditional way. But I don't have the space or time any more to devote to it.
    I used to complete puzzles then glue the pieces to thick cardboard and frame them. So neat to see them on the walls in my home.

4. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

Tbear likes this.
  5. Tammys_Scrapping

Tammys_Scrapping I run with Scissors

Thank you for the challenge. :)
    121-030519-01.jpg
    Credits: Carla's Treasures ~ A Bit O Green,
    font ~ DK Mama Bear

Tbear likes this.
  6. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

7. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

Digi-Puzzles.jpg
    And they help me to relax. Go figure.

8. Windswept

Windswept I run with Scissors

Tbear likes this.
  9. stater

stater Well-Known Member

Tbear likes this.
  10. Tedasgram

Tedasgram Member

11. lou

lou I run with Scissors

12. sandie03

Lovely way to scrap this great hobby. I wish I was as organised as you when getting ready to cook. I have too many sticky fingermarks on my storage containers. Love that the journalling is on a doily, with that twirly red ribbon. Thanks for taking part in the MArch Camera Challenge.

13. sandie03

Beautiful page and a lovely hobby. Perfect kit choice to showcase your lovely bears. Thanks for taking part in the Camera Challenge for March.

14. sandie03

So lovely. Valentine bears. Great page and a lovely hobby. Thanks for taking part in the Camera Challenge for MArch.

15. sandie03

Definitely a great hobby. I have about 100 waiting to be puzzled. And I love rsearching the places where the landscaps are found. Your page is perfect...love the alpha/font mix on your title. Thanks for taking part in the Camera Challenge for March.

16. sandie03

Definitely agree, these puzzles keep the mind alert. I also try Spider and Mahjong on my tablet. Lovely kit to fit with the mind exercise. Thanks for taking part in the March camera Challenge.

Tbear likes this.
  17. sandie03

18. sandie03

How ovely to involve the boys in your hobby. Gardening is so fulfilling for those with green thumbs (not me). Love the circle photo frame and the floral elements. Thanks for taking part in the March Camera Challenge.

lou likes this.