March Camera Wrapping

sandie03

I run with Scissors
March theme: Hobbies other than digiscrapping.

I have many things I enjoy doing in my retirement times-travel, reading, handicraft, mind puzzles, cryptic crosswords, jigsaw puzzles, family history...and of course digi scrapping.
This month choose a hobby other than scrapbooking, and shoot a photo or three to use in your layout.
Please journalsome information about this hobby, and also use a touch of GREEN for St PAtrick's Day.

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Camera Wrapping Challenge gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.
6. Add your page to your thread in the Its a wrap thread for 2019.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

Last edited:

sandie03

I run with Scissors
My page: using Frame Free template by Elizabeth's MArket Cross and Vintage Summer kit by EMC
My touch of green is in the foliage stamps behind the photos, and of course rih green grass in the tulip display.

pdw-FRame-Free-Emc-CAmera-Chall.jpg

Tbear

Wow...you really choose difficult jigsaw puzzle to work on. I love them too. Only now I use the free online jigsaw site.
Honestly, it's not the same as the traditional way. But I don't have the space or time any more to devote to it.
I used to complete puzzles then glue the pieces to thick cardboard and frame them. So neat to see them on the walls in my home.

G.J.

Here's mine. I'm a crocheter. I didn't include a journaling but my title work tells everything, I can make anything with needles and yarn.
I_love_crochet.jpg