March Camera Wrapping Challenge

sandie03

I run with Scissors
March Camera Wrapping Colour photo

Your challenge this month is to snap (or find in your stash) a photo that shows your favourite colour. Create a neutral page or card layout so that the photo colour "pops out" from the background. (Neutral... white, creams, bones, greys etc)

Post your completed challenge in this thread, and link to the designer of your scrap items.
Remember to post in your thread in the Challenge tracking too, crediting the kits used.
Score 1 wrapper for your page/card, or 2 wrappers for using Plain Digital Wrapper scrap items.

Here's mine. I don't have anyone particular favourite colour - but I do love this shade of fiery red-orange. I used Simply Love by Southern Creek Designs.

FireLily-2010.jpg

Last edited:

funnsun

This was a fun challenge...so quick and easy to do. I used a filter from my PSE program to enhance the tulip photo.

ColorPop_edited-1.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Tissie, love the angle of the photo and how you used the wire to echo that shape

Lovely layout.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Kapoh, how lovely this is. I love how you mixed up shapes- hexsgons, circles, an oval for the photo and the bird repetition in the gel circles. Your stitch border was perfact frame for this page.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Geoleoan, this is beautiful.. the bright spot of colour, the futuristic photo, is in contrast to the formal classic elaborate frame and flowers. Great composition
?

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Oh. Just lovely, Chris. I do like the washed bsckground echoing the furniture color and the circle to frame.