March 2018 Camera Challenge

lou

We like going to the Arboretum.
There's always new flowers to see, the kids can walk around freely, without having to worry about zooming bikes.
Last time, I went with my 2 year old. As usual there were a few young ladies in their "15" dresses, there for photoshoots. Much to my embarrassment my son exclaimed "Mama, I want to see the Halloween!"... He thought they were wearing Halloween costumes! I can kinda see how he got confused. We talked a lot about Halloween last October but we ended up missing it, as we got stranded in Australia and only returned in November. The year before that, he was too young, so for him Halloween is probably a costume you would not wear every day!

PDW_Mar18_MHCT_HH_WS_1_tp3.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Here's mine, although it's not a landscape photo (Somehow that fine pint escaped me...LOL!)
View attachment 147533
PDW
The cement sidewalk reminded me of this gray BG paper, and the water in the fountain of the shiny silver dots on the blended paper.
Love-Philly.jpg
Love the embellished edging and the colours you chose. The sequined paper is perfect for this photo. Thanks for taking part in the Camera Challenge for March.

sandie03

I run with Scissors

sandie03

I run with Scissors
We like going to the Arboretum.
There's always new flowers to see, the kids can walk around freely, without having to worry about zooming bikes.
Last time, I went with my 2 year old. As usual there were a few young ladies in their "15" dresses, there for photoshoots. Much to my embarrassment my son exclaimed "Mama, I want to see the Halloween!"... He thought they were wearing Halloween costumes! I can kinda see how he got confused. We talked a lot about Halloween last October but we ended up missing it, as we got stranded in Australia and only returned in November. The year before that, he was too young, so for him Halloween is probably a costume you would not wear every day!

View attachment 147855
PDW_Mar18_MHCT_HH_WS_1_tp3.jpg

How funny. Love your journalling which gave a story to this lovely photo. Love the colours you chose to use. Thanks for taking part in the Camera Challenge for March.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
What lovely colours- these work so well together. Love the simple textures to reflect the concrete"statue". Glad you are walking up all the steps...not me. Thanks for playing in the CAmera Challenge for MArch.

2018-03-usu-campus.jpg
Fun challenge - had me scrap a page I wouldn't have thought to make otherwise.
View attachment 147901