March 2018 Camera Challenge

sandie03

I run with Scissors
March 2018

Random Winner for March is Windswept

Simple challenge this month.
One landscape size photo of somewhere you enjoy spending time.
At least three papers, solid but textured to reflect the photo. No patterned papers.
Journalling as much or as little as you wish.
Elements to reflect/enhance the theme of the photo and journalling.

Here are the requirements that must be met:
1. Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer-it can be a freebie as well.
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Camera Wrapping Challenge Gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!
And a bonus is an entry into the random draw each month to win a mini courtesy of Lisa at Southern Creek Designs.

Last edited:

lou

No patterns is going to be tricky! This recipe sounds like an interesting challenge!

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Sorry I posted to the wrong part of the site. This is my sample
My page as an example: I chose Little Angler by Paste Optional to reflect the fishing / boating aspect of the Lake. The textures in the papers match the water ripples, grassy areas and tree shadows on the lawns.
PDW-Camera-Ch-Mar.jpg

Elizabeth Weaver

Designing Ninjas
Yeah @Tbear - the manor house in the movie was fairly close - close enough to make the film look accurate. Loved the movie, though a lot of it wasn't correct, it did get the story told.

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
Here's mine, although it's not a landscape photo (Somehow that fine pint escaped me...LOL!)
Love-Philly.jpg
PDW
The cement sidewalk reminded me of this gray BG paper, and the water in the fountain of the shiny silver dots on the blended paper.

Last edited: