Just Plain Braggin'

mrscwooddell

Digital Gator Designs - Claudette
For a little fun this month I am the host for a fun summer time project!
I want to create a cute badge size brag book album that I can show off our summer fun in!
{But the catch is I want some help from you all! :woot:}{Because I know how fabulous your scrappin skills are}

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to use the kits below to create a badge album page or two if you prefer.
{Badge album pages are 2.5" wide and 3.25" tall.}

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
SCD_SummerMemories_kit600.jpg
Link 1

If you are of the talented sort and would like to create your own goodies to scrap with please use the color palette below to ensure that all the pieces match.
(please only use items that you have the licence to use and share).

Post your page in the gallery under Variety Pack Challenges and share it here for us to see and so we can leave you some love! :)

Then email the .png file to me as a quick page format, and please name it in the following order (so we know who to credit if we share our filled pages on-line);
2011-06_summermemories_YOURNAMEHERE.png
At the end of the challenge I will zip them all up and email you the links to all the pages! So please be sure to include the email address you would like them mailed to! And in the subject line please call it Summer Memories Album
Email me at claudettew {at} hughes {dot} net

PLUS you get this fabulous mini kit as a posting bonus for playing! :fairy:
SAD_LetFreedomRing_Preview.jpg

normal_BadgealbumChallengeWEB.jpg
This is going to be a fun project and I hope that you will all join me! Can't wait to see what all you come up with!
And of course you can PM here or email me directly if you have ANY questions at all!
BIG HUGS.

PS, here is a page I made using my portion of the kit,
2011_06_summermemories_mrscwooddell_bb1aWEBex.jpg
Here is a tutorial on making an album, this particular one is for horizontal albums, but we are making a vertical one....but you can see the idea! :)
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/badge_holder_minibook/

Last edited:

franlk

Claudette, I am in but I do have a question. Iss this to be a qp so everyone can use it or one using our picutres and an album with all our summer memeories together?

mrscwooddell

Claudette, I am in but I do have a question. Iss this to be a qp so everyone can use it or one using our picutres and an album with all our summer memeories together?
Linda, Yes, you can send me your Quick page PNG file....If you want to show us the empty file or one with a pic in it for the gallery that is fine...

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
LOVE the ones already done!!!!

I am SO in on this....fantabulous idea!!

And thanks for the free kits to work with, totally can't wait to see them all!!

franlk

Here is my first one. Went on and used a photo! Love all the ones done 'cause these are so cute!

summerMemories.jpg

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Claudette, I just emailed these to you....and I forgot to add in the email that I made them at 200% because otherwise my program auto-sizes things to about 50% of the original. Hope that makes sense!!

2011-06_summermemories_crazsquaw1.png

2011-06_summermemories_crazsquaw2.png

Last edited:

cla

I run with Scissors
What a fabulous challenge and thank you so much for the goodies to play with!

mrscwooddell

This is turning out to be great! Can't wait to get them all filled in and printed so I can show them off! :)

N

NovemberRose

Here is my submission... I hope it's okay, this is my first digital swap!

Tiffany
NovemberRose

2011-06_summermemories_TiffanyRoberts.png